What happened: In 1985 1st of March David Lange got invited to the Oxford union for a debate
What he said: David Lange does not want to have nothing nuclear new zealand starting from 1987
There legastration encompanes to intail the stance of an opposing a weapons of mass destruction
All countries have a silent treaty and that is a known fact
Another reason why there is no nuclear power in NZ because people will get diseases and die
Don't do it cost too much money and there's no point because you have to pay to drive on the road
As you see in the diagram we think that road should not be built because it could ruin the environment and plus people would the greenstone on the beach so we’ve decided that the road should be built but from Queenstown to Milford sound and also the road would cost more money from Haast to Milford and it would ruin the view if the road was built from Haast to
For this social studies event, we had to write about the French government spies.
When it happened: 1985 July the 10th
What happened: in the Auckland harbour where Christine Cabon bombed the rainbow warrior boat
how it happened:She flatted with green peace she said she wasn’t a spy and she wasn’t who she said she was a spy New Zealanders new her as Frederique bonlieu she stuck 2 bombs to the side of the ship when they were leaving the Auckland harbour one on the generator and one on the main engine
When they went diving and planted the bombs when they were finished they hid all their equipment
They were going to put bacteria in the fuel but then they didn't.
Held at: Rugby park hamilton (Waikato Stadium)
How it started: the Springbok said the coloured people can’t play because they didn't want to touch the black people because they're that racist
What they were doing: they got a plane and made it circled the park and where dropping smoke bombs flour bombs and flares and one of the flour bomb hit gary knight and made him fall
How did New Zealand break the rules: They broke the rules because the commonwealth countries were not supposed to play the any south african teams
How one the game that was interrupted: The springbok was down by one 18-19 with 15 minutes left but the game got cancelled caused of Smoke bombs, flares, and lots of other violence, it got too dangerous for the players one of them got hit in the head by a bomb. So they stopped the game and the teams went into the changing room with a final score of 18-19.
2. So most countries like China and India have around 1.4 million people every year dying from pollution. So why go to India or China and get really sick or even DIE! That's not good at all.
3. Heres some proof do you know why people in China wear masks on their faces? Well, it's because they are sick or infected by something that can kill you so they are thoughtful and wear it to protect others. They also wear them to stop themselves breathing in polluted air.
4. Did you know that the air overseas is so bad that some people in NZ have started bottling fresh NZ air and are selling it to tourists! The cans would retail here for about $28, they come with a plastic mask so users get an uncontaminated slug of fresh air
5. It was made for places like China and India where the air is polluted And need fresh air to breathe or they might die but what's the point in buying them when people it's the tourist fault if you living in China and India you should make a smaller amounts of people coming in to your country come all over the place and they will basically kill the air
6. The other day me and my friend went down to Dixon Park after a wet day and we saw the shoe just floating on the river and I was pretty sad because this kind of pollution is just killing the ducks and the sea life and stuff like that so why would you lose your shoe at a good park it was a pretty good shoe to actually yeah why to waste money?
7. Pollution is even made when you're trying to wash things. Did you know that every time you wash your clothes you release microfibers into the waterways and these kill fish? You can stop this by putting a filter or sock over your outlet pipe.
8. Don't let pollution destroy your country. If you see someone polluting you should tell them to stop and if you see a tourist littering you should tell them to respect our country.