Wednesday 26 September 2018

My Running Time Reflection

Every day for the last two years we have been running a 2.8 km run.
At the start of 2017 running was absolute torcher and I was just at the point of some days I was asking for a note for the run (yes a note for the run would sound silly now).  getting times like 22 minutes or 18 minutes and pushing my hardest I would rarely get 12 minutes maybe 11 minutes (no you would have to be dreaming).

2018 was a different story tho that straight line on my graph is 12  11 and 10-minute run as you can see tho I was getting some bad times at the start of the year I snapped out of it and I got heaps of 12 minute runs and term two came and I was getting 11 minute runs then came Cross country I won in our year for the school which made me qualify for the grey district cross country then carrying on for the year I just started to wake up and I am prepared for the run and my stats have been dropping all year my average for the run this year has dropped hugely this year.

The reason why I think I have been getting better times is that I have been biking every day and basketball fitness and everything else I have been doing outside of school and I would like to thank my teachers Mr. McAulay And Mr. S-W And I am sad to see it go


3 comments:

  1. Declyn, this is a HUGE ACHIEVEMENT. That graph really tells your story - a story of hardship, determination and consistency. You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Great work Declyn. Good things take time mate and now that the motivation is from within you, you will be unstoppable. Work on your fend and you will be able to 'run it straight' with the best of them!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Declyn