Friday 7 June 2019

Where am I

In the summer this place is great. The reflection of the water is amazing - you can
see the trees and the bright blue sky. The best part is camping on the side of the
lake in our little campervan. Cracking out the boat and biscuits and riding on the
water. Coming back the tourists are everywhere. Jumping off the wharf into the
water it's freezing.
In the winter you don't dare to go into the water or you'll be sick by the next day.
We would usually stay a night but we would rather not. It's like no man's land so
we would just leave.


Declyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Finn and I am a student in room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you put all the detail into this writing peace.. It made me think of.Me going camping out in pawa beach were I camp. Have you thought about Writing Another peace like this I would REALLY like to read another. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://finncslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,my name is Aylee I go to mangapapa school.I am in room 14.I really like how you explained everything in detail it reminding me of going to the beach in summer. Its made me interested where you are and I want to know! If you want to see my blog its https://ayleeslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Declyn I am Tulson in room 14 at Mangapapa school I really like the post you have made about your favorite place it looks really cool and reminds me of when I went to the mount and the water was so cold. The images you have placed down are really cool and give me a clear image of what it felt like. If you would like to visit my blog it is at https://tulsonslearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Declyn