Tuesday 6 September 2016

Hunting debate

I've thought of some paragraph to help you in a debate there's the good side and the bad side.


Everyone should go hunting with their kids. Hunting gets kids of their technology butts and into the outside world. Hunting also teaches kids firearms safety. Going hunting will also raise fitness level and teaches your kids parkour/survival skills. I encourage all parents that want kids off there butts go hunting it's good.



People poach eels cows and horses and if those are one of your pets be careful. People protect your animals or they will get poached. If you don't know what poached means it means stealing your animals and killing them for food. If you don't want animals to be poached put up good protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Declyn