Monday 26 March 2018

My Opinion Piece on Police Pursuits

Do NZ Police need Pursuits Or Not  




I was reading about the pursuit in nelson this month and the 3 people who died this last week and it's disgusting.

Is it necessary to pursue a car if it's going to put people in danger, I wondered to myself if police pursuits are going
to cause accidents and kill people and severely injure them. Do they need to stop? Do they need to run?
This is what happens in a typical police chase: Somebody has done something wrong, gets in a car and speeds down
the road and a highway cop car comes and chases the other car and the car that's running goes to fast and spins out
and people either die, get severely injured, wreck properties and or they will just go to jail.


Why do they run? I reckon it's because they have a lot of money that they stole or they have just been pulled over and  
the are running from another cop.

A way to fix the problem. Well we could make it a higher fee for a fine and or if they do run they could give them a licence ban.
We should be able to walk or drive down the road thinking we are safe and not thinking we are going to be hit or near missed
by a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Declyn