Friday 3 August 2018

Chess Tournament

Leaving the school at 9:00 to go to the chess tournament my first opponent was Lochie 4 move checkmate me in less than 30 second “it was very fun” then I got the bye so it was quite nice I got to eat food yum food then I was up against a kid from saint pats I tied with them they were quite a hard opponent and they had a higher ranking than me then I vs a kid from Karoro school I won by 4 move checkmate and I got a badge and I was really proud of myself and I vs someone from Karoro and I lost I had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Declyn! I'm so impressed that you managed to win a game in 4 moves! I know when I have played chess in the past, I always struggle at knowing how to 'corner' my opponent. (One tip for your next post - try putting in your punctuation as it makes it waaaaay easier for people to read.) I hope you've had a great weekend!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks
Declyn